The Smith & Wesson 4-in-1 Light/Lantern is constructed from Anodized Aluminum for superior corrosion resistance. The Smith & Wesson Light/Lantern is the ideal tool for many situations, with a 112 Lumen flashlight, a white filter for lantern light, a red filter for low light situations and preserving night vision, a rare earth magnet on 1 end for attaching to any metal object such as wheel wells and car hoods, an emergency flashing mode, filter handles provide easy attachment to hooks, nails, etc.; black aluminum carabineer clip is also provided for other attachments. Works as a flashlight, work light, lantern, emergency flash, and more. Diamond-Cut knurling on casing for easy, secure grip. Ideal for emergency kits, hurricane kits, tool boxes, automobiles. Safety uses include emergency flasher, can be worn while walking on the street, placed in a wheel well to change a tire, under the hood of a car for access to the engine, electrical outages, or if lost on a camping trip. Impact Resistant.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Anodized aluminum body for superior corrosion resistance
- 1 button function produces a continuous flashing mode for emergency situations
- Red and white filters to adapt light to every situation, lantern reflectors on filters provide wider visibility
- Powerful magnet for hands free use
- Carabineer clip for storing filters and attachment
- Includes: 3 Energizer AAA batteries, red filter, white filter, hooks, black carabineer clip, and rare earth magnet