Sound Asleep room-darkening curtains are the ultimate blend of fashion, function and design. Developed to address the National Sleep Foundation’s recommendations for optimal sleep health Sound Asleep room-darkening technology reduces penetrating light which offers a key component necessary for a better night’s sleep “darkness”. The Thermaback technology applied to the curtain fabric blocks penetrating light reduces unwanted noise and helps to control heat and cooling loss throughout the year. The draperies are made of a versatile, woven textured chenille fabric enhanced with light-blocking properties to help create the ultimate sleep environment. According to a National Sleep Foundation poll 70% of Americans say that they experience a sleep problem almost every night including waking in the night, waking up too early or feeling un-refreshed when they get up in the morning. Research shows that sleeping in a dark room can help manage your sleep cycles, your mood and your energy and help you wake up feeling refreshed and alert. Hang two or more room-darkening curtains with coordinating decorative valances to transform your bedroom from ordinary to fabulous. Enjoy the style and benefits of room-darkening and noise reduction anywhere in your home. Panels and valances have a 3 in. rod pocket and fit up to a 2-1/2 in. rod. Back tab hanging feature available on curtain panel and straight valance. Back tab measures 3 in. and fits up to a 2-1/2 in. rod.
- Machine washable
- Official curtain of the National Sleep Foundation
- Blocks intrusive light for the optimal sleep environment
- Versatile, textured, woven chenille panels and valances
- Extended lengths including 63 in., 84 in., 95 in. and 108 in.
- Panels offer both rod pocket and back tab hanging options
- Hang 2-panels and 2-valances for optimal coverage
- Panel and valances sold as singles