Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 19
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dan84 Overall, this is a good product!
Overall, my wife and I were looking for a white entertainment center with a little flare and this did the job.
- Shipping was great (ordered online). Delivered to our door step with no damages.
- Fireplace looks decently realistic. Very similar to the ones at THD.
- Fireplace heater didn't work, but called the company and they shipped a new one out right away. Good customer service.
- Quality of the furniture is pretty decent. However, I mounted my TV above it. I didn't rest it on the entertainment center like some people on the other reviews did. The wood panel where the TV would sit is a bit thin, but the furniture comes with a middle bar to place in the center of the entertainment center to provided the added support.
- Pretty easy to build. I built it in ~2hrs.
- Wish it was a little bit whiter. Description IS accurate saying it is an "antique white".
- Value wasn't 100% there for us. Felt it was ~$100/$200 overpriced. I understand the fireplace is a cool feature, but it is pretty expensive piece of furniture. I guess you need to remember you're are also paying for a heater along with the piece of furniture. Heater works great though!
- Instructions the fireplace comes with are a little difficult to understand.
- Wish the media area was taller. Very tight fit with my media receiver. I had to take the legs off of it to fit it in the space.
December 27, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dick Excellent product
We are very pleased with the fireplace. It is attractive, functional and was easy to assemble. We have recommended it to many of our friends.
March 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by EMS922 Condo perfect!!!!
We bought this for my Mom's condo. It provides the perfect ambiance as well as an excellent heat source for her living room. She has wanted a fireplace since she moved out of our house after my father passed. This provides her the warm cozy nights in front of the fire without the mess of a real fireplace. Shipping was fast (2 days) and assembly was a breeze. (easy to follow instructions)!!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
November 9, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Cuda Antebellum Console
Nice product, pretty easy to assemble, just follow the instructions. Looks good, nice ambiance. Not a major heat source but a good compliment.
January 9, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ConnieB Lovely Purchase!
I had been looking at electric fireplaces at different stores and decided to look online and I saw this one that wasn't in the store and liked the looks of it and it was on sale. The other reviews were helpful in making my decision to buy it without physically seeing it. It was easy to put together, the directions were simple. It would have taken me longer to assemble, if I hadn't had my power screwdriver due to the fact that the wood is very hard and sturdy. I like the storage space for CDs, DVD's etc. My new 32 inch flat screen tv looks very nice on it. It matches the buffet in my dinning area. Like the firebox with the remote! I'm very satisfied with my purchase and it's a lovely piece of furniture!
January 22, 2011
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by beachbum50 very nice cottage style electric fireplace
I ordered my fireplace on friday and it was delivered, much to my surprise, in two boxes on the following wednesday. I thought that it would have taken a longer time for delivery. The assembly was very easy & quick, you can do it alone, but my husband helped me, and it took less that a half hour. It is of good quality and looks great. I have never had or seen an electric fireplace, but my son has one & he loves his. This one is a little less realistic than his, but my cabinet is much nicer. All in all I am quite satisfied with this product. It looks great in the master bedroom of our beach house.
October 22, 2010
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by mjguth3 Beware of remote!
Liked the product until we attempted to actually use the fireplace. Our tv remote operates the fireplace, with or without using the actual fireplace remote operation! FINALLY got ahold of someone from company who indicated that they are aware of the problem with the remote! They also indicated that replacement remotes should be available in about 3 months! My first concern is why were the customers not told this prior to purchase - or even after. WE had to contact them. Secondly, in 3 months hopefully I won't even need the fireplace operational! At NO time did they ask for my contact information so they could actually send me a replacement remote (when and if available). We were told to contact them again in about 3 months! Totally unsatisfactory!!! Very disappointed.
December 19, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Verified Reviewer Exceeding our expectations!
I bought this b/c it wasn't too big and I liked the finish. It had some other good reviews. It arrived quickly and I was able to assemble it myself with some "help" from my 3 year old. It's sturdy and looks great! We use it in a playroom that is above an unheated garage and it really warms the space up. It's great that we can have the "flames" on without the heater, just for ambiance. The heater is a little bit loud (we have to turn the tv volume up a bit) and I wish that it had a thermostat marked in degrees instead of just HI and LOW, but overall, we LOVE this! My husband was a bit skeptical about buying an electric fireplace, but this room is now his favorite nap spot. I have already recommended this to a few friends. We are very happy and warm :-)
February 19, 2011