An outstanding new Rosemary specially selected for its higher oil content and spicy flavor. With a compact, mounded habit, this is the Rosemary of choice for container, herb, and kitchen gardens. In addition to fantastic flavor, the Chef's Choice is drought, heat, and salt tolerant and provides year-round interest.
- Highest oil content for cooking
- Full sun to part shade
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 6-11
- Very low maintenance plant once established
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize in spring with slow-release granular fertilizer
- Included in the Southern Living Plant Collection