Queen Mum is an outstanding new form of agapanthus that hails from Australia. It offers improved resistance to disease, frost, heat and humidity. Large white and blue flower heads emerge on tall spikes in spring/summer, above the strap-like large glossy green leaves.
- Agapanthus queen mum is hardy to 20Â°F
- Ideal in planting beds or as a container plant
- Flower stalks make outstanding cut flowers for vases and arrangements
- Suited for full sun or part shade
- Does best in well-drained garden soil
- Water regularly until established, then requires only moderate watering
- Agapanthus queen mum is part of the Southern Living Plant Collection