Brilliant spring-blooming deciduous azaleas with colorful showy blooms. Great for light shade and even sunnier locations. With the added attraction of honey-suckle fragrance, these are a perfect addition to your garden.
- Important, this product will be dormant from mid November until April
- Grows best in well drained, slightly acidic soil
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize every spring with slow-release fertilizer
- Very low maintenance plant once established