Camellias expand possibilities in your fall and winter garden providing a large variety of colors and bloom forms. October Magic Rose Camellias produce Small double flowers appear in clusters along stems early in the sasanqua season. Forms a dense, upright, nearly columnar shrub.
- Blooms: small salmon-rose clusters
- Full sun to part shade
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 7-9
- Very low maintenance plant once established
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize in spring with slow-release granular fertilizer
- Included in the Southern Living Plant Collection