The Pink Stella Camellia from the Southern Living Plant Collection is a fall bloomer that will produce masses of medium pink blooms. These camellias are some of the first to open their buds in fall. Pink Stella has a controlled growth habit that makes it ideal for a specimen or medium sized hedge in the landscape.
- Part of the Southern Living Plant Collection
- Flowers can be cut and used in vases and floral arrangements
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week
- Fertilize every spring with slow-release fertilizer
- Very low maintenance plant once established