Alflex Type RWA (Reduced Wall Aluminum) Flexible Metal Conduit is suitable for power and lighting branch circuit conductors and cables for connecting receptacles, luminaries, equipment, office partitions, etc. It may also be use for Metal raceway for wires and cables, motor feeder, branch, and control circuit conductors and cables. It has a Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 Remote-control, signaling, and power-limited circuit conductors and cables. Other applications include fire alarm system conductors and cables of power-limited or non-power-limited fire alarm circuits, voice, data, communications and video cables including CATV and optical fiber cables, as well as electric signs and outline lighting.
- Concealed or exposed installations and is UL listed
- Alflex Type RWA is manufactured with a lightweight, high strength aluminum alloy
- Metal strip is helically formed into continuously interlocked flexible metal conduit that can withstand impact and crushing forces
- Alflex can also be used for environmental air-handling spaces, elevators, hoistways, and escalators. As a grounding conductor for lengths up to 6 feet
- Note: Product may vary by store.