This Southwire 1 in. x 100 ft. Metallic Conduit offers a PVC jacket over a galvanized steel construction for use in exposed, concealed or direct burial applications. Accommodates use in direct burial applications, exposed or concealed areas, hazardous areas, service entrances up to 6 ft. in length and under raised floors in data processing areas. -22 - 176 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range (up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit when exposed to oil).
- Galvanized steel construction with flexible PVC jacket for UV, sunlight, crush, corrosion and oil resistance and flame retarding
- Jacket helps protect against liquids, alcohol, coolants, corrosive fumes and gases, dirt, grease, mineral acid, salt, air, oil, chemicals and extreme temperatures
- Smooth metal interior help ease wire pulling
- Accepts standard metallic liquid-tight fittings
- UL and CSA safety listings
- -22 - 176 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range (up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit when exposed to oil)