Use this Southwire 100 ft. Gray 10/2 UF-B Cable as a feeder to outside post lamps, pumps and other loads or apparatus fed from a distribution point in an existing building. This product is also used for outdoor buildings such as garages and barns. PVC insulation and nylon jacketing for sunlight, moisture and fungus resistance.
- UF-B cable designed for outdoor use from a distribution point
- Compatible with underground burial applications
- Use as interior branch circuit wiring in residential or agricultural buildings at conductor temperatures not to exceed 194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Solid copper conductors
- UL listed
- Used for wet or dry locations
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home