Southwire’s Low Voltage Landscape Lighting is used for outdoor, landscape and security lighting. This cable is also approved for direct burial. The conductors are made of bare copper annealed and stranded with a premium grade PVC jacket material.
- Low voltage (low energy) for applications not exceeding 150 Volt
- Duplexed in a flat construction to promote easy teardown
- Rated -20 degree C to 60 degree C
- UL listed, CSA requirements of the NEC
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home