This Southwire Company Armorlite 100 ft. 14/2-Gauge Solid Metal-Clad Cable will perform safely in concealed, exposed, wet and other hazardous environments. Conductors are constructed with soft drawn copper. The assembly is then covered with aluminum interlocking armor.
- Suitable for use feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings
- Constructed with soft-drawn copper, Type THHN/THWN-2 conductors rated 90*C dry, and a bare copper grounding conductor
- Aluminum interlocking armor is applied over the assembly and 600 volts maximum
- Meets or exceeds UL safety listing, National Electrical Code
- Note: Product may vary by store.