The Southwire 16/3 SOOW 100 ft. Black Flexible Cord, designed for indoor and outdoor use, features flexible stranded copper conductors and an EPDM rubber insulation, excellent for a variety of hard usages, including marine and mining applications.
- Designed for multiple uses, including marine and mining applications
- Bare flexible stranded Class K copper conductors are flame and ozone resistant
- EPDM rubber insulation is heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant
- Cabled with wax paper fillers to promote easy removal of the jacket
- 100 ft. flexible cord can be used indoors and outdoors
- UL- and CSA listed for continuous submersion in water
- RoHS compliant, UL listed and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Note: Product may vary by store.