The Southwire 100 ft. Orange 10-Gauge 3-Conductor NM-B Cable is ideal for residential wiring in branch circuits for outlets, switches and other loads. Its jacket design allows easy pulling and insulation.
- Primarily used in residential wiring in branch circuits for outlets, switches and other loads
- May be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where not subject to excessive moisture or dampness
- Rated for up to 600 volts and 194 degrees Fahrenheit (with ampacity limited to that for 140-degree Fahrenheit conductors) as specified in NEC 1
- 100 ft. L
- SlikQuik infused-membrane jacket construction reduces necessary pulling force by up to 50% for easier installation
- 3 copper conductors
- UL listed
- Note: Product may vary by store.