Southwire’s Coaxial Cable is used for cable TV companies, from the community antenna to consumer’s homes and businesses. It can also be used for telephone companies from their central office to the telephone poles near consumers. Coax cable can be used for business and corporation Ethernet and other types of local area network, any audio/video applications.
- Resistant to flame
- 80˚C heat capacity
- Conductor is 18-Gauge copper clad steel
- Dual = foil + 60% aluminum, braid, quad = foil + 60% aluminum, braid plus foil + 40% aluminum, braid
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home