Southwire's Triplex URD Brenau cable is used for secondary distribution and underground service. The aluminum conductors are stranded and compressed. Two phase conductors and one neutral conductor are cabled together to form the triplex cable configuration.
- Insulation is cross-linked, vulcanized interlinked polyethylene (VIP-1)
- Neutral conductor has sequential footage markers and has a triple extruded yellow stripe
- Voltage rating is 600-Volt max
- 90˚C heat capacity
- Direct burial or in ducts
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home