Southwire Type RHH or RHW-2 or USE conductors are used with conduit as specified in the NEC 1. When used as Type USE, conductor is suitable for use as underground service entrance cable for direct burial at conductor, temperatures not to exceed 90˚. Cable is rated at 600-Volt.
- USE cable is suitable for use as underground service cable
- USE cable has voltage rating of 600-Volt
- USE copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper; UL listed
- Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, heat and sunlight resistant
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home