For use in wet or dry locations, this Southwire 1,000 ft. Black 2-Gauge USE Wire is designed for use as underground service entrance cable. Compatible in direct burial applications from the transformer to the meter base. The voltage rating for this cable is 600 volts maximum.
- Stranded AlumaFlex aluminum alloy conductor
- Ideal for direct burial applications at conductor temperatures not to exceed 194-degrees Fahrenheit in either wet or dry locations
- Gasoline and oil resistant
- Polyethylene insulation for abrasion, moisture, heat and sunlight resistance
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Note: Product may vary by store.