Southwire Armorlite Type MC Quick Pre-cut Length Whips are suitable for branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings. They can also be used for power, lighting, control and signal circuits. Conductors are made of soft drawn solid copper and are cabled together with a binder tape bearing the print legend wrapped around the assembly.
- Approved for concealed or exposed installations
- Permitted for use in environmental air-handling spaces per NEC
- Lightweight aluminum interlocked armor rated for 600-Volt
- Stranded copper THHN/THWN insulated singles with a green insulated copper grounding conductor
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home