The Southwire 15 ft. Orange 10-Gauge 2-Conductor NM-B Cable is rated for up to 600-Volt and is specially jacketed for easier pulling and stripping. It's ideal for residential wiring in branch circuits and other installations. Tear-resistant jacket construction reduces necessary pulling force by up to 50% for easier installation and stripping while reducing burn through.
- Primarily used in residential wiring in branch circuits for outlets, switches and other loads
- May be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194˚F
- Suitable for operation at 600-Volt in all installations as specified in the NEC
- 2 copper conductors
- UL listed
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home