Wire power tools and small motors use the Southwire 150 ft. Black 14/2 300-Volt Rubber Cord. This cord offers a jacket resistant to heat, moisture and oil. This product is RoHS compliant, UL listed and CSA certified.
- Designed for wiring portable tools, appliances, equipment and small motors
- Flexible, stranded, Class K copper conductors
- Heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant rubber insulation with a tissue-paper separator wrapping to promote easier removal of the jacket
- RoHS compliant, UL listed and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- The insulated conductors are cabled with wax paper fillers, with a tissue-paper separator wrapped around the assembly to promote easier removal of the jacket
- Note: Product may vary by store.