Southwire's GPT is suitable for use as low voltage primary wire intended for use at nominal system voltages of 60 Volts DC (25 Volts AC) or less in surface vehicle electrical systems. Type GPT is ideal for nominal applications with limited exposure to fluids and physical abuse experienced during the operation of cars, boats, trucks, buses, tractors, trailers, etc.
- Southwire's GPT is manufactured using fully annealed stranded bare copper conductors with premium-grade abrasion, chemical and moisture resistant color-coded polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation
- Use in surface vehicle electrical systems
- Southwire’s HDT/ GPT/ TWP is manufactured using stranded bare or tinned copper conductors with PVC or XLPE insulation
- HDT - heavy duty thermoplastic; GPT - general purpose thermoplastic; TWP - thin wall thermoplastic
- Note: product may vary by store