SIMpull CoilPAK’s by Southwire takes heavy, cumbersome spools completely out of your work equation. By using our patented, tangle-free coiling process, we've layered no Lube SIMpull THHN wire inside a sturdy, yet lightweight, package. These CoilPAK’s are used in commercial and industrial applications as specified in the NEC 2.
- Maximum voltage = 600-Volt
- Heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant
- Used for conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits
- Copper conductors made with annealed (soft) copper, compressed stranded
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home