Southwire's MC Lite Cable is used in certain applications for branch, feeder, power, lighting, control, signal circuits and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings. MC Lite can also be used for aerial cable on a messenger. MC Lite is used in environmental air handling spaces and under raised floors.
- Cable is rated to 600 Volts
- Can be used in wet or dry locations
- Can be used for concealed or exposed locations
- 90 degree Celsius heat capacity
- Cable trays and approved raceways