Southwire’s Primary Wire is suitable for use as Low-Voltage intended for use at nominal system voltages of 60-Volt DC (25-Volt AC) or less in surface vehicle electrical systems. Type GPT is ideal for normal applications with limited exposure to fluids and physical abuse experienced during the operation of cars, boats, trucks, buses, tractors, trailers, etc. Insulation is premium grade abrasion, chemical and moisture resistant PVC. Red color.
- Conductors are fully annealed stranded copper
- Rated for 85˚C
- Self dispensing clamshells
- Available in several colors
- GreenSpec, RoHS compliant and SAE international
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home