The Southwire Company 250 ft. Black 14/3 300-Volt Portable Cord is ideal for wiring portable tools, small motors and equipment. This cord features 3 copper conductors with wax- and tissue-paper insulation and a rubber jacket. This product is highly flexible with good tensile strength, elongation and aging.
- Class-K copper conductors
- 250 ft. cable offers heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant, flexible rubber jacket
- 14-gauge black stranded construction
- Wax- and tissue paper filler wrapped around the conductors to promote easier removal of the jacket
- RoHS compliant, UL listed and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Note: Product may vary by store.