With a tissue-paper conductor wrapping, the Southwire 250 ft. Black 16/3 300-Volt Rubber Cord features an easily removable jacket. This cord is ideal for wiring portable tools, appliances, equipment and small motors. This rubber cord is rated at -40 degree Celsius to +90 degree Celsius.
- Highly flexible and excellent abrasion resistance
- Flexible, stranded, Class K copper conductors with a heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant rubber insulation
- Tissue-paper separator for easier removal of the jacket
- RoHS compliant, UL listed and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Note: Product may vary by store.