Wire portable tools and appliances with the Southwire Company 250 ft. Black 18/3 300-Volt Portable Cord. This cord offers a heat-resistant rubber jacket and wax- and tissue-paper filler for easy removal of the jacket. It is constructed with Class - K copper conductors.
- Suitable for wiring portable tools, appliances, equipment, small motors and associated machinery
- 250 ft. cable offers a heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant flexible rubber jacket
- 18-gauge black stranded construction
- Highly flexible and excellent abrasion resistance
- RoHS compliant, UL listed and CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Note: Product may vary by store.