The Southwire Company Liquidtight 3/4 in. x 100 ft. Met Electrical Cable helps protect electrical conductors up to 600-Volt. This MET conduit accommodates applications that require movement, cross-over connecting or bending. UL and CSA safety listings.
- For use in industrial and commercial applications for conveyors, blowers, cranes, air conditioners, machine tooling and lubrication equipment
- Suitable for use as a grounding conductor
- Accommodates the installation and protection of 600-Volt or less electrical conductors in applications that require movement, cross-over connecting or bending
- Thermoplastic outer jacket helps seal out liquids, gases, oils and more
- Rated for temperature range of -22 to 176˚F (140˚F in oil, direct burial and concrete encasement applications)
- Note: product may vary by store