Southwire’s THHN and THWN-2 is a multi-purpose building wire used in conduit and cable trays for service, feeders and branch circuits in commercial and industrial applications. It is also used as a conductor in NM-B, UF-B, SER, SEU and MC. Southwire’s THHN is rated for 600-Volt and has a heat capacity of up to 90˚C.
- Can be used in wet or dry locations
- Made with annealed (soft) copper, compressed stranded
- Insulation is high heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Jacket is abrasion, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant nylon
- UL listed, CSA certified, RoHS compliant
- Note: product may vary by store