Southwire Type THHN or THWN-2 conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC 2. When used as Type THHN or T90 Nylon conductor is suitable for use in dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90˚C. Conductor is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90˚C or not to exceed 75˚C when exposed to oil or coolant.
- THHN copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600-Volt and heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant
- THHN cable is insulated with a tough heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- THHN is available in a variety of colors, lengths and gauges; also available in solid and stranded copper
- THHN cable is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90˚C
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home