Southwire’s THHN and THWN is a multi-purpose building wire used in conduit and cable trays for service, feeders and branch circuits in commercial and industrial applications. It is also used as a conductor in NM-B, UF-B, SER, SEU and MC. Southwire’s THHN is rated for 600-Volt and has a heat capacity of up to 90˚C.
- Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings.
- 500 ft. L
- Heat- and moisture-resistant PVC insulation
- Nylon jacket resists heat, moisture, gasoline and oil
- Stranded copper conductor
- UL and CSA safety listings
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home