Southwire’s THHN and THWN is a multi-purpose building wire used in conduit and cable trays for service, feeders and branch circuits in commercial and industrial applications. It is also used as a conductor in NM-B, UF-B, SER, SEU and MC. Southwire’s THHN is rated for 600-Volt and has a heat capacity of up to 90˚C.
- THHN copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600-Volt and heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant, UL listed
- THHN cable is insulated with a tough heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- THHN is available in a variety of colors, lengths and gauges; also available in solid and stranded copper
- THHN cable is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90˚C
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home