Southwire’s THHN and THWN is a multi-purpose building wire used in conduit and cable trays for service, feeders and branch circuits in commercial and industrial applications. It is also used as a conductor in NM-B, UF-B, SER, SEU and MC. Southwire’s THHN is rated for 600-Volt and has a heat capacity of up to 90˚C.
- Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings.
- Conductors are annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600-Volt and heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant
- Insulated with tough, heat and moisture-resistant PVC
- Use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194˚F (90˚C) or not to exceed 167˚F (75˚C) when exposed to oil or coolant
- White color
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home