Use the Southwire 50˚ circuit wiring in commercial or industrial applications. UL and CSA safety listings. Soft-annealed solid copper conductor.
- Primarily for use in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications
- Suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194°F
- 500 ft. L
- Heat, moisture, gasoline and oil-resistant nylon jacket
- PVC insulation resists heat and moisture
- Note: product may vary by store