The Southwire Company 500 ft. Black 2/0 Stranded THHN Cable is primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in industrial or commercial applications as specified in the NEC2. It is rated at 600-Volt. It is also used as a conductor in NM-B, UF-B, SER, SEU and MC.
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Conductors are annealed (soft) copper and the jacket is abrasion, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant
- Insulated with tough, heat and moisture-resistant PVC
- Use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194˚F (90˚C) or not to exceed 167˚F (75˚C) when exposed to oil or coolant
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home