Southwire Type SE, Style U service entrance cable is used to convey power from the service drop to the meter base and from the meter base to the distribution panel board. It may also be used for certain branch circuits as permitted by the NEC 1. SEU phase conductors are suitable for use at temperatures not to exceed 90˚C in wet or dry locations.
- SEU cable is constructed with type XHHW-2 or type THHN/THWN conductor
- SEU copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper, UL listed
- SEU cable should not exceed 90˚C in wet or dry locations
- SEU voltage is rated at 600-Volt plus a concentrically applied neutral and reinforcement tape
- Sunlight resistant
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home