The South wire Company 500 ft. Black 6-Gauge Stranded THHN Cable is mainly used in conduit and cable trays for feeders, services, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC2. UL listed. It is also CSA listed.
- Primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC2
- Conductors are annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600 volts, and heat-, moisture-, gasoline- and oil resistant
- Insulated with tough, heat- and moisture-resistant PVC
- For use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194 degrees Fahrenheit (90 degrees Celsius) or not to exceed 167 degrees Fahrenheit (75 degrees Celsius) when exposed to oil or coolant
- Note: Product may vary by store.