The Southwire 6/3 SOOW 100 ft. Black Flexible Cord can be used for a many applications, including for industrial equipment, battery chargers, marine dockside power and mining applications. The wire resists heat, ozone, moisture and oil.
- Designed for multiple uses, including marine and mining applications
- Bare flexible stranded Class K copper conductors with a heat-, moisture- and oil-resistant EPDM rubber insulation
- Flexible stranding, flame and ozone resistant
- Cabled with wax paper fillers to promote easy removal of the jacket
- 100 ft. flexible cord can be used indoors and outdoors
- Note: Product may vary by store