Southwire’s UF-B cable is used in applications that include outside lamp posts, pumps and other loads. It can also be used for outbuildings such as garages and barns. UF-B feeds from a distribution point in an existing building. UF-B has a heat capacity of 90 Degree Celsius and is rated at 600 Volts. UL listed and CSA Certified. Enter your desired electrical wire length in quantity box.
Enter your desired electrical wire length in quantity box.
- Available with 2 or 3 conductors with or without a ground wire
- Conductors are made of annealed (soft) copper
- PVC insulation and a nylon, color coded jacket
- Used indoors for wet or corrosive locations
- Used outdoors for direct burial
- Resistant to sunlight, moisture and fungus