The Southwire Black 16/2 Lamp Wire can be used for lamps, clocks, household fans and other small appliances that aren't subjected to hard usage. This wire has a duplexed, flat design for easy tear-down during installation. Lamp wire is for indoor use at a maximum of 300-Volt.
- Made with annealed (soft) copper conductors
- Internal wiring and power supply of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Can be used in temperatures as low as 20˚C and up to 105˚C
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home