Southwire's Mobile Home Feeder underground service entry cable is used for powering mobile homes to a source of electricity. It is used for direct burial when temperatures do not exceed 90*C. The aluminum conductors are constructed of four AlumaFlex AA-8000 series, alloy, compacted, type RHH, RHW-2 or USE-2.
- Available in 100, 150 and 200 ampere ratings (with and without reduced neutral)
- Neutral conductor is triple extruded, white striped
- Grounding conductor is triple extruded, green striped
- Eliminated the need for field marking
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home