The LIQUIDTITE 1/2 in. x 100 ft. Metal Conduit is made of galvanized steel and features a thermoplastic jacket to seal out liquids, gases, dirt and oil. This conduit is great for applications that require movement or tight bends. Can also be used as a grounding conductor.
- Suitable for the installation and protection of electrical conductors in circuits of 600 volts or less
- Ideal for use where the application requires movement, cross-over connections or tight bends
- Galvanized steel construction with a thermoplastic outer jacket to seal out liquids, gases, dirt, oil and more
- Designed for industrial and commercial applications for conveyors, blowers, cranes, air conditioners, machine tooling and lubrication equipment
- Rated for temperature range of -30 to 80 degrees Celsius and 60 degrees Celsius in oil, direct burial and concrete encasement applications
- Note: Product may vary by store.