Speakman Diverter Pressure Balance Valves also ensure protection from spikes in pressure, which can potentially result in thermal shock or scalding water. Speakman Diverter Valves are designed to perform to ASSE 1016 standards at flow rates as low as 2.0 GPM. Each Diverter Valve is formed to be compatible with every Speakman Diverter Pressure Balance Valve Trim, making retrofitting seamless.
- Pressure balancing and ceramic temperature regulating cartridge
- All brass body construction for longevity
- Anti-scald element to prevent scalding water
- Adjustable temperature limit stops with built-in check valves
- Works with Speakman pressure balance valve trims
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 certified