The Speakman easy-push metering faucet line is ideal for education applications where vandal-resistance and water cycle timing is critical. All Speakman easy-push metering faucets are solid brass and have a concealed cycle adjustment which can be adjusted without shutting off the water supply. All models come standards with vandal-resistant handles and flow controls. These faucets are equipped with easy-push handles with brass yolk and are non-hammering units, protected by a mesh screen. Each easy-push metering faucet is finished with a polished chrome finish. The S-4100 is a single post through the wall faucet design with a wall flange. The S-4100 meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
- Single post through wall design
- Polished chrome plated brass
- Easy-Push handle with brass yolk
- Non-hammering unit protected by mesh screens
- Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1