Speakman Sensorflo battery operated 4 in. lavatory faucets provide facilities with ultimate reliability, easy maintenance and the highest level of vandal resistance. Perfect for schools, stadiums, and other high risk of vandalism public lavatories, the S-9010 lavatory faucet has all electronics and batteries housed above the counter, making maintenance of the S-9010 simple. The S-9010 uses two 3-Volt lithium batteries and features a low battery warning light which indicates when 10% life remains. A 60-second time out feature provides a safeguard against floods. The S-9010 comes standard with integral hot and cold mechanical mixing valves as well as hot and cold filters and check valves. The Speakman Sensorflo faucet line is certified to meet ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.
- Durable lead free brass construction with Speakman engineered ceramic cartridges
- EPA WaterSense certified 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 60-second time out feature and 3/8 in. compression male connector
- Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Designed and engineered in the U.S. with easy accessibility to repair parts