The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Shower Valve line is designed to provide high quality anti-scald pressure balanced protection. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 in. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM.
- Includes S-2272-E2, S-1556 diverter tub spout and S-2500 arm and flange
- Four port valve with 1/2 in. NPTF inlets and outlets
- Polished chrome plated brass with a metal index plate and are vandal resistant
- Includes 1/2 in. pipe plug
- Meets ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1