Clean stains and dirt from the patio, driveway and deck with the Sportsman Series 1800 PSI Pressure Washer. The portable and lightweight design weighs only 34 lbs. Great for spraying down the siding on the house, scouring mildew off of boat decks, or cleaning mud off of your ATV. Four different spray nozzles allow for specialty cleaning applications. Use the low pressure nozzle for chemical applications, like fertilizer or weed killer. Use the pencil spray nozzle for heavy cleaning, and removing tough oil stains off the garage floor. The narrow spray nozzle is designed for paint removal, and the wide spray for general, light duty cleaning. This recoil start Pressure Washer runs on a 2.5 HP gasoline engine and has a maximum PSI of 1800. The Pressure Washer includes a 20 foot pressure hose, trigger gun and heavy duty wand, injection hose for cleaning solution application, and 4 quick connect spray nozzles.
- Spray down cars, boats and ATVs, or clean patios, driveways and decks
- Portable and lightweight design weighs 34 lbs.
- Includes 20 ft. pressure hose, trigger gun and heavy duty wand, injection hose for cleaning solution application, and 4 quick connect spray nozzles
- 4-stroke engine, recoil start, automatic low oil shutdown
- 4 quick connect pressure nozzles, brass NPT quick connectors
- Pump type: direct drive 1.6 GPM, 1800 max PSI
- Engine displacement: 98cc, engine horsepower: 2.5 HP
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline, Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.4 gal.