Use this Homeline 125 Amp Two-Pole Circuit Breaker to protect circuitry in load centers and CSEDs from overloads or short circuits. This breaker is designed with a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism for excellent detection of both short surges and long-term over currents. It is rated for 120/240 VAC and has a 10K AIR.
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism, 1 in. format
- 120/240 VAC and 10K AIR
- For use in Homeline load centers and CSEDs
- UL listed and ANSI certified
- 10,000 Amp interrupting rating
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs